1. Uniformed Service Officers spouses
2. Spouses of civil service employees w/ O-1 equivalent positions (AFI 32-6005)
3. Spouses of deceased Officers
4. Spouses of retired Officers
5. Dependent adult relative residing with an officer; and/or
6. Spouses eligible under Public Law 97-252, Title 10 USC Uniformed Services Former Spouses’ Protection
Membership in the Edwards Spouses’ Club offers you the ability to give back to your community while at the same time making lifelong friends and memories. We have several ways to get involved through our social activities or volunteer opportunities. The friendships and community involvement provide a great support when being away from our loved ones.
We have a social event once a month. Please join us at any time! If you are unsure about membership, please attend a meeting prior to joining to see if it's a good fit for you.
The ESC offers different ways to volunteer and contribute through our donations, scholarship and fundraising events. To get directly involved, volunteer at the Thrift Store or become a Board member. Both roles are key in our ability to donate thousands of dollars our base community annually.
READY TO BECOME A MEMBER
Join at any time by downloading our application above. The current EOSC year begins August 1, 2016 and ends July 31, 2018. Dues are $60.00 per year. If joining after January 1, 2017, dues will be pro-rated at $5.00 per month. A 2nd Lt Spouse’s first year in the club will be free. Your annual dues support many of the activities and functions the EOSC hosts. Thank you and hope to see you at our next event!